The AFEX Fire Suppression System
An AFEX fire suppression system is a pre‐engineered fire protection solution for equipment fires on mobile heavy equipment. Once installed, an AFEX system becomes a permanent part of your machine and, with proper maintenance, can last your vehicle’s entire service life.
We offer dry chemical, liquid agent, and dual agent systems that are designed to limit damage to your machine in the event of a fire, reducing your downtime and increasing your productivity. The systems may be activated manually or automatically and are available in various configurations to accommodate any piece of equipment, large or small, from hydraulic mining shovels all the way down to skid steer loaders.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Circuit Monitor Panel ensures system readiness.
- Control Unit provides advanced visibility and connectivity.
- Rugged design for durability in the harshest of environments.
- Automatic detection and actuation for rapid fire knockdown.
- Side-cartridge technology for reliability and ease of service.
- Stainless steel distribution for durability and reduced maintenance costs.
- Integrated nozzle cap for increased performance and reduced maintenance costs.
- Nontoxic chemical agents.
- Telematics connectivity.
- Third-party tested and approved.
Contact an AFEX distributor to request a quote for protection of your machine.